Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cerita kelima:Mr.S is my husband[one-shot][Eng][18sx ALERT!]

       notes:i'll be using other languages too,okay:)
 gomen ne=i'm sorry [japanese] :)
chongmal mianeyo=i'm really2 sorry [korean] :)
  -Dina-
      I can’t believed that I’m married to Mr. S now.Who is Mr.S?He’s the former headboy in my school when I was 13,my first crush,my first love,my reason why I always excited going to school,why I am ‘part’ of his family..and now,he’s my woody husband! Yeah..he’s like..so silence.I can count a word that is coming from his mouth,and fyi,he always hurts me a lot but I just endured it.Because I love him so much,so I decided that I’ll win the game that have been created by him!But now I’m back,being a lonely wife,waiting for my husband to come home and I will greet him like other wife do..but I think it is just my dream..
    -Mr.S-
   Its now 1AM and I’m still here,working.A doctor needs to sacrifice everything including his precious time with his wife,right?Wife..hm..yeah, I have one but I never introduced her to my friend.Only my closest friend knows her existence.Its not like my wife is jobless..she’s great wife.A lawyer.never disobeyed me.Always makes meals eventhough she himself isn’t that free.she’s not that good at doing chores,but she tried her best for me.And one obvious thing is,she loves me very much.Since she was 13…till now,she never stop loving me.She’s not lacking ..in anything.But I never let myself love her..i don’t know why..i felt sorry for her..but she is that stubborn.In bed… I don’t know.We never make it out.”Aisy S,why are you still here at this hour?”Suddenly ,someone patted my shoulder and sat beside me. I looked at him and smile.”Isn’t it obvious?Its my work..”I replied..”don’t deny it again.i know that you don’t want to met your wife..S,just accept her.It’s now 1 year..”K said,I think it useless.I grabbed my coat and byebyed him.
-3RD-
   S arrived at his house around 1:45AM.After he parked his car in the garage,he tiptoed to his house and saw his wife fell asleep in the couch.He silently went to her,and carried her bridal style to their room.Although they don’t want to share a room,but they must share it after their parents discovered their secret.S was being scolded by her mom badly.After he put his wife under the blanket and adjusted the surrounding’s temperature,he went bathing because he feel sticky.Than,he went  to bed..accidentally stares at his wife bare face.yeah..she’s beautiful without make up.Poor you..why can’t I love you?You sacrificed yourself a lot to me..but why can’t I give my heart to you?I wish that someday,I will love you..like other husband did..”S..i love you..”S is a bit surprised ,and thought that his wife isn’t asleep.after 5 minutes,he realized that she is sleep talking.He bent down,and kissed her forehead slowly.”Sorry,I will let go of you and let someone love you with all his heart..you don’t deserve this.You have love me for 12 years now..but I can’t..”He fell asleep than.
-Dina-
    As usual,I am now at kitchen,preparing breakfast for my husband.Today,I make some fried rice for us.There he is,eating his breakfast silently.I felt tense,everyday is just a boring day for me.Why don’t he spoke a word..?Suddenly..”It’s a bit salty.Don’t you know how to cook?”He said with no concern.Than he grab his briefcase and just dashed from our home..Tears streaming down from my face..”Why?Why?why did you keep me if you doesn’t love me?You should have just divorced me!!”I screamed but only me can hear it.I’m so sad..he ruined my mood throughout the day.Fortunately, I don’t have any proceeding today at court..
-1 months after..-
-Mr. S-
    I met a patient today.But this patient is really different..and what we did was..we share a story after I treated him.”Doctor..you’re married right..?”He asked suddenly.”How’d you know it?”I don’t even have a big frame of my marriage photo in my room…”Your ring..”that old man pointed at my finger,yeah, I never hid this from other.”But I don’t think you’re happy right..?”The old man’s question makes me really shocked.How did he know again?Is he a witch-doctor or have supernatural power that can see through me.?Young man..you should appreciate her..Don’t be like me..”Suddenly the old man cries,I tried to calm him but he continued a story..”I once have a wife..she’s very loyal to me.About 15 years she stay beside me,although I’m like an ice-cold for her.She always patients with me although I'd always throwing tantrum to her.I once like to drink alcohol,but now I have repent my sin.”He wiped away his tears..”Er..where is she..?”I questioned him stuttering.”She filed a divorce.She’s now living happily with her new husband in London.I don’t want to bother her because I deserve it.I sincerely prayed for their happiness but I always regretting what I have did to her..I never appreciate her..so young doc,you have a time to forgive your own mistake..and trying to love her..”The old man patted me again,giving me some encouragement.My eyes is a bit teary now..yes..i will give it a try from now on!
-Nina-
  Again,I commented on my very own's  husband post.He seemed a lil sad now.Why?I wonder.Maybe his own prob.?
 MissDeeDee wrote:
  Aigoo my friend,cheer up please!:)
  Yeah.. I know its weird ,commented on my own’s husband blog.But he don’t know me,I’m glad of it.We have been a friend about 6 years now..I mean in cyber world.I follow him and he did the same.Oh,he replied! I clicked the specific button that linked to his reply.
Mr Harry Potter wrote:
Thank you friend for your continous support.okay.Skype now!
Than I logged in into my skype account.
MissDeeDee has signed in now.
Mr.Potter has signed in now.
Mr.Potter:Assalamualaikum dee:)
MissDeeDee:W’slm mr.potter.cheer up.If u have something to tell me,jus say it.i know I am a good listener!:)
Mr.Potter:dee..nope.Dina..
MissDeeDee:Who’s Dina.?
Crow:MissDeeDee=Dina=my wife.am I rite Dee?u r my wife!
MissDeeDee:I AM NOT!
Mr.Potter:Yes u are!
MissDeeDee:I am not!Show me the proof!
Mr.Potter:Way to go my pretty lady.I got all the proof.I’ll send u okay.Just wait.
[MissDeeDee have received a file.Click here to open.]
I clicked the button.Omo..this is..
  To my lovely hubby mr.S,
    Assalamualaikum.sorry if this will make you hate me more.but you know I like to write,and I’ll jst blurted it here..
 It’s been a year since we are married.A year of painful memory.I’m happier when I’m single because I can fall in love with you freely,and no one can stop me loving you although you’re a kind of jerk(gomen ne^^).But to be honest my happiest moment is now,when I am your wife.minutes,day,months a year has passed.but you still doesn’t change.still cold towards me.i know that I’m not your type.(gomen again^^).I don’t care you wanna throw tantrum at me a thousand time,u are allowed to do so.but..why can u just accept me?at least..i know my cooking skill is bad..why don’t u just ate silently instead of “your fried rice is salty today..”or “you put too much sugar in my milo”?Can u just say “I like it..make me some more next time?”I’m sad hubby,I’m really sad.FYI,I always ended up crying with yr compliment .i got a puffy eyes easily..my friend always advice me to leave you but I just can’t..i’m your wife and I wanna stay beside u till the end..And when I got a fever,why can’t u just gave me aspirin instead of left it on the table with a note saying “eat this,or else no one will cook for me tomorrow..”seriously where did your concern go?Am I your maid or your just sugar mommy?u urself is a doc..i tot a doc would be so nice..thought u don’t love me..because u face patient everyday..Why are u that cruel..I’M YOUR WIFE you jackass!!U noe why I just stayed beside u aldo I can leave easily.?it is because I LOVE YOU! Its my decision and I never regret it although I must face with your coldness for the rest of our wedding..
I LOVE YOU..
AISHITERU..
SARANGHAE..
TI AMOR..
WO AI NI..
That’s the reason I only have..S!
Forgive me for my harsh words..:(
Sincerely
Dina<3
 
  Dina suddenly cried after she read her ‘confession’.What is he mean by this.?She cried hardly and sobbing too.”Why..why u didn’t give me a chance to yourself for loving me..?why?I am here for u.where did I lack??”She questioned herself.suddenly someone opened the door.Jeez.. I forgot to locked it.!Now it must be him! Jeezjeezjeez..what should I do?Run..?Before she finished thinking about her plan,suddenly S hugged her tightly,something that he never did before.she was soooo surprised because R is crying too.She cried harder in her husband’s embrace.”Hubby,let go of me..!Leave me alone now! I don’t need u.Go! I can handle it by myself,I used to it already..”Dina said coldly.S untie the hug.”Dina..look here darling,”He hold her chin,forced her to look into his eyes.”I’m sorry for what I have done.i’m really sorry.You can punish me..but u can’t leave me…I’m sorry..really sooryy!Chongmal mianehyo..”S said,tried to ensured his wife.He really mean it now.”S stop it..!”And S kissed Dina passionately.Their lip locked now.About 3 minutes,Dina untied it.She breathe some air before continue to kiss her husband passionately,yeah,she always craving for his perfect curvy lips..”S..stop it..!”Again,Dina said after the kiss are done.But S is now uncontrollable.He continued to kiss her passioanately although Dina resist it.”Now,did u forgive me..?”S asked,now his smile can be seen brightly shaped in his lips.Dina nodded.”But to treat you as before..it maybe takes time..”S nodded,respected his wife decision.”now let’s sleep..or shall I say continuing the kiss..?”He said bluntly.Dina stuck out her tongue,but just follow her husband step to their king sized bed..I hope she can forgive me..or else I’ll be suffering! He then pinned Dina  between the bed and his muscular body..afraid that she would run away from him."I don't know that my hubby is really THIS pervert.."
  a/n:okay guys,here it is! em..how's this?do you want more?is it bad,or okay?or dou you want the sequel..?comment okay! and this is for Dina,as she always be my number one supporter in the worlds of short stories:). forgive me for grammars mistakes,as english is not my primary language but i promise that i'll improve.thank you for reading !:) and do not copy okay,the story line is mine but if it's the same as yours,its just a concidence!:)

2 comments:

The Silent Lady said...

Crow:MissDeeDee=Dina=my wife.am I rite Dee?u r my wife!

What? CROW?? asal tetibe crow nye??
jangan main2 ngan crow ni...haih =P

pengarang baru said...

oh.jap2.aku edit.terlepas pndang ler tu.back off,he's mind! hahaha